Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
TOPIC: Expert Judgement: When to submit a C/R and when to just do as he says w/o a CR
Expert Judgement: When to submit a C/R and when to just do as he says w/o a CR 11 months 20 hours ago #25575
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Mary Kathrine Padua, Gabriella Dellino, PMP, Joe Pang, John Paul Bugarin, Emily Rivera, PMP, Lisa Sweeney PMP, Harry Elston, Mani Selvan, Denver Martin, Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP, Sarah Fucci, Thiago França, PMP®, Felix Kamanga, PMP, Chan Rampersaud, Elena Mekhanoshina, Kyle Kilbride, PMP
- Free PM PrepCast Training
- Free PM PrepCast Exam Simulator
- Free PMP® Practice Exam
- The Free PM PrepCast
- Free PMP® Exam Guides
- Free PMP® Exam Newsletter
- Free PMP® Webinars
- All Free PMP® Exam Resources...
- The Free Agile PrepCast
- Free PMI-ACP® Exam Newsletter
- All Free PMI-ACP® Exam Resources...
- Free CAPM® Exam Newsletter
- All Free PDU Resources...
- PMP® Study Guide
- PMP® Certification Cost
- 35 Hours of Project Management Education
- Knowledge Areas & Process Groups
- How to Fill in the PMP Application
- PMP® Certification Exam
- How to get PMP Certification
- PMP® ITTO
- PMP® Exam Questions
- PMP® Certification Bangalore
- PMP® Formulas
- Failed PMP Exam
- PMI-ACP Certification Study Guide
- CAPM Certification Study Guide
- 12 Project Management Principles Explained by Experts