fbpx

Reply: Passed The Exam.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed The Exam.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25531

Elizabeth Harrin

Brandy, I think that's a fair assumption to make - congratulations!
3 years 3 months ago #25493

BRANDY

's Avatar

What does the software say if you pass the exam? My computer glitched and I saw congratulation --- PMI - ... then computer glitched. I assume it would not congratulate me if I failed.
3 years 3 months ago #25491

Manijeh Ebrahimi

Congratulations to both of you. Thanks Simon for giving me a vote in confidence. my test is coming up soon and I was getting worried about the level of difficulty of actual exam.
3 years 3 months ago #25442

SIMON CHANG

Yes, my break was after 89 questions.
My path is even more weird. I did training in Jan 2019, apply to be eligible for exam in July 2019.
Only book for exam for Dec 2020 in Nov 2020. Passed with my 1st attempt yesterday. AT/T/T/AT/ATa
Was scoring around 70% in simulator. The practices are more helpful for me to learn as I answer. 200 questions is more of a test of your stamina.
I have to say, simulator is much more difficult than the actual exam. The exam was mostly straight forward.
I sort of know I will definitely pass after the first 10 questions and during break.
3 years 3 months ago #25441

Simon

Yes, my break was after 89 questions.
My path is even more weird. I did training in Jan 2019, apply to be eligible for exam in July 2019.
Only book for exam for Dec 2020 in Nov 2020. Passed with my 1st attempt yesterday. AT/T/T/AT/AT
Was scoring around 70% in simulator. The practices are more helpful for me to learn as I answer. 200 questions is more of a test of your stamina.
I have to say, simulator is much more difficult than the actual exam. The exam was mostly straight forward.
I sort of know I will definitely pass after the first 10 questions and during break.
3 years 3 months ago #25383

Amit Kumar

's Avatar

Hi Sharon,

Break happened after completion of 89th question. I don’t think it is time dependent.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login