fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed The Exam.

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25338

• Amit Kumar
  • Amit Kumar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear All,

I passed PMP exam on 19th Dec 2020 in an online test.

Thanks a lot PrepCast for making a great learning platform.

My PMP Certification journey:

I stated my Preparation in July 2020 and took 5.5 months to give the exam.
Books I referred: PMBOK, Rita Mulchay
Took 35PDUs from Simplilearn
Exam Stimulator I used: Prepcast and Simplilearn.

In my experience Prepcast exam stimulator gave me the required confidence, knowledge and a great tools to pass PMP examination.
I cannot able to compare PMP exam questions from Prepcast stimulator questions as each question is a unique question and one must think to solve it correctly. I strongly believe that Prepcast Exams, Its 1610 questions and answer explanations prepared my mentally and helped me a lot during real PMP exam.
I once took all the eight exam of Prepcast and reviewed all the answer expiations . I took two months to complete this exercise.
On Prepcast exam stimulator my scores were 92, 92.5,93,92,91,87,89.5,98.1 (ITTO) in my first attempt.

I can assure you that if one will seriously use Prepcast Exam stimulator the way Prepcast recommends to use it i.e Take all the exam and review all the questions, he will definitely preform good in real PMP exam.

I thanks a lot Precast and its Team again for this great product which helped me in passing PMP exam with AT in all the five domains.

All the best to all future PMP Certification test takers.

Regards
Amit Kumar

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25354

• Sharon S
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Does the first part of the exam end after you complete 89 questions or does it end after a specific amount of time like an hour?

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25355

• Sharon S
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Does the first part of the exam end after you complete 89 questions or does it end after a specific amount of time like an hour?

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25383

• Amit Kumar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Sharon,

Break happened after completion of 89th question. I don’t think it is time dependent.

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25441

• Simon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes, my break was after 89 questions.
My path is even more weird. I did training in Jan 2019, apply to be eligible for exam in July 2019.
Only book for exam for Dec 2020 in Nov 2020. Passed with my 1st attempt yesterday. AT/T/T/AT/AT
Was scoring around 70% in simulator. The practices are more helpful for me to learn as I answer. 200 questions is more of a test of your stamina.
I have to say, simulator is much more difficult than the actual exam. The exam was mostly straight forward.
I sort of know I will definitely pass after the first 10 questions and during break.

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25442

• SIMON CHANG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, my break was after 89 questions.
My path is even more weird. I did training in Jan 2019, apply to be eligible for exam in July 2019.
Only book for exam for Dec 2020 in Nov 2020. Passed with my 1st attempt yesterday. AT/T/T/AT/ATa
Was scoring around 70% in simulator. The practices are more helpful for me to learn as I answer. 200 questions is more of a test of your stamina.
I have to say, simulator is much more difficult than the actual exam. The exam was mostly straight forward.
I sort of know I will definitely pass after the first 10 questions and during break.

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25491

• Manijeh Ebrahimi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulations to both of you. Thanks Simon for giving me a vote in confidence. my test is coming up soon and I was getting worried about the level of difficulty of actual exam.

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25493

• BRANDY
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What does the software say if you pass the exam? My computer glitched and I saw congratulation --- PMI - ... then computer glitched. I assume it would not congratulate me if I failed.

Passed The Exam. 3 years 3 months ago #25531

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Brandy, I think that's a fair assumption to make - congratulations!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login