fbpx

Reply: PM Exam Simulation - Extension

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Exam Simulation - Extension

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25038

William Koroma

Much appreciated Yolanda. I did heard from support, and i am back up and running.
3 years 3 months ago #24976

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi William,

I have forwarded your concern to the support team and they'll be in touch with you soonest.
3 years 3 months ago #24947

William Koroma

I have been enjoying my 3-months subscription to the PM exam simulator which i knew was due to expire on 12/5/20. I also knew i needed to extend that subscription since my exam is not scheduled until 12/28/20. Although i was expecting an e-mail notification of the expiry date which would have allowed me to extend my subscription as stated on your website, i still contacted HELPDESK on 12/2/20 . I got an automated reply that my support request (158701) was received, and that someone will respond in 1 business day. I never did receive a response to my inquiry and i never did receive a notification about the impending expiration. Today is 12/5/20 , and i have just noticed at 07:00 A.M that i no longer have access to my beloved PM exam simulator!!
Sorry i had to come to this forum to send this message. I did because i needed someone to help me quickly get back my subscription since it contains a record of my performance which is helpful to me to track my progress.

Thanks you,

William

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login