fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PM Exam Simulation - Extension

PM Exam Simulation - Extension 3 years 4 months ago #24947

• William Koroma
  • William Koroma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been enjoying my 3-months subscription to the PM exam simulator which i knew was due to expire on 12/5/20. I also knew i needed to extend that subscription since my exam is not scheduled until 12/28/20. Although i was expecting an e-mail notification of the expiry date which would have allowed me to extend my subscription as stated on your website, i still contacted HELPDESK on 12/2/20 . I got an automated reply that my support request (158701) was received, and that someone will respond in 1 business day. I never did receive a response to my inquiry and i never did receive a notification about the impending expiration. Today is 12/5/20 , and i have just noticed at 07:00 A.M that i no longer have access to my beloved PM exam simulator!!
Sorry i had to come to this forum to send this message. I did because i needed someone to help me quickly get back my subscription since it contains a record of my performance which is helpful to me to track my progress.

Thanks you,

William
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.

PM Exam Simulation - Extension 3 years 4 months ago #24976

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi William,

I have forwarded your concern to the support team and they'll be in touch with you soonest.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com

PM Exam Simulation - Extension 3 years 4 months ago #25038

• William Koroma
  • William Koroma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Much appreciated Yolanda. I did heard from support, and i am back up and running.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login