fbpx

Reply: Paid for 2020 exam simulator - cannot seem to access - please help!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Paid for 2020 exam simulator - cannot seem to access - please help!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #25026

Rohan Sood

Hi Support Team,

I just purchased the 2020 Exam Simulator....I did not receive any email ( checked inbox & spam) .
When I try and log in using my email, I see this message in the screenshot.
Request your help at the earliest.
3 years 4 months ago #24979

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Maria Medvedeva

The support team should be with you shortly to assist.
3 years 4 months ago #24972

Maria Medvedeva

's Avatar

Same here, paid for the simulator, got confirmation, but can't access it. No letter with registration info, no simulator, not reply from support team.
3 years 4 months ago #24695

Cornelius Fichtner

Melissa,

My sincerest apologies. I only saw your message now, and upon checking I saw that - for reasons that I cannot explain and have never seen before - your account was set up in the OLD exam simulator for PMBOK 5th edition. I'm pretty speechless and will discuss this with our team shortly.

I have gone ahead and have removed the old simulator from your account and switched you over the Simulator 2020.

Please try again?
3 years 4 months ago #24693

Melisa Haslet

Help! I paid for the 2020 pmp exam simulator and it won't load. See attached error. I've opened many tickets and they can't seem to fix it. Can someone - anyone - please help!
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login