fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Paid for 2020 exam simulator - cannot seem to access - please help!!!

Paid for 2020 exam simulator - cannot seem to access - please help!!! 3 years 5 months ago #24693

• Melisa Haslet
  • Melisa Haslet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Help! I paid for the 2020 pmp exam simulator and it won't load. See attached error. I've opened many tickets and they can't seem to fix it. Can someone - anyone - please help!
Attachments:

Paid for 2020 exam simulator - cannot seem to access - please help!!! 3 years 5 months ago #24695

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Melissa,

My sincerest apologies. I only saw your message now, and upon checking I saw that - for reasons that I cannot explain and have never seen before - your account was set up in the OLD exam simulator for PMBOK 5th edition. I'm pretty speechless and will discuss this with our team shortly.

I have gone ahead and have removed the old simulator from your account and switched you over the Simulator 2020.

Please try again?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Paid for 2020 exam simulator - cannot seem to access - please help!!! 3 years 4 months ago #24972

• Maria Medvedeva
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Same here, paid for the simulator, got confirmation, but can't access it. No letter with registration info, no simulator, not reply from support team.

Paid for 2020 exam simulator - cannot seem to access - please help!!! 3 years 4 months ago #24979

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
@ Maria Medvedeva

The support team should be with you shortly to assist.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Paid for 2020 exam simulator - No access given - Please HELP!!!! 3 years 4 months ago #25026

• Rohan Sood
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Support Team,

I just purchased the 2020 Exam Simulator....I did not receive any email ( checked inbox & spam) .
When I try and log in using my email, I see this message in the screenshot.
Request your help at the earliest.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login