fbpx

Reply: The 2021 PMP Exam - Live Streaming Q&A

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : The 2021 PMP Exam - Live Streaming Q&A

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #24017

Cornelius Fichtner

@William

Here are my answers for you:

"Am I going to be able to have similar access for the 2021 Exam contents ?"
>> We are providing a free simulator upgrade to those who have an active account on 2020-12-31. Please see here for details: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam-update
>> The formulas don't change so no upgrade is necessary.

"I understood that the 2021 exam contents needs to be teached live, what will be the cost for this live training ? Any credit for someone like me who rencently join PM Prepcast?"
>> Unfortunately, we cannot offer this because of the added expense of the live teacher.
3 years 5 months ago #24016

Cornelius Fichtner

@Mohamed

My recommendation is always the same... don't ask "What will I do if I fail the exam?", but instead ask "What can I do to make sure that I do NOT fail the exam?". The answer is, that if you use our simulator and you achieve an average of 75% and above, then - statistically speaking - you have a very good chance to pass the exam on December 13.

But... if the worst case scenario happens, then it may be hard for you to reschedule and find another day/time to retake it. So many people are taking it right now that seats will be limited. You will have to try and try and try.
3 years 5 months ago #24015

William Brideau

If I recently purchased the prepcast (Premium) with exam simulators + exam formulas , Am I going to be able to have similar access for the 2021 Exam contents ?

I understood that the 2021 exam contents needs to be teached live, what will be the cost for this live training ? Any credit for someone like me who rencently join PM Prepcast?

Thanks,
3 years 5 months ago #24014

Mohamed El-Madhoun

Hello, I just went through the youtube video, thank you for that. I am planning to write my exam Dec. 14. If I fail the exam, do you think I will be able to retake the exam before Dec. 31? How much time do I have to wait before registering to retake the exam?

Thank you.
3 years 5 months ago #23949

Cornelius Fichtner

Join me this coming Monday for a live Q&A on The 2021 PMP Exam! Get all your questions answered.

Many changes are coming in January. So I will be talking about what the changes are to help you decide if you should take the exam now or wait, plus our new upcoming exam prep courses. Bring your questions as there will be time for Q&A. We are here to help you reach your PMP goals!

You can join either on Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIn:

Facebook Event: www.facebook.com/events/646288022665546/
YouTube: Click here for Youtube
LinkedIn Event: www.linkedin.com/events/6722955277953568768/

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login