fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: The 2021 PMP Exam - Live Streaming Q&A

The 2021 PMP Exam - Live Streaming Q&A 3 years 5 months ago #23949

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Join me this coming Monday for a live Q&A on The 2021 PMP Exam! Get all your questions answered.

Many changes are coming in January. So I will be talking about what the changes are to help you decide if you should take the exam now or wait, plus our new upcoming exam prep courses. Bring your questions as there will be time for Q&A. We are here to help you reach your PMP goals!

You can join either on Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIn:

Facebook Event: www.facebook.com/events/646288022665546/
YouTube: Click here for Youtube
LinkedIn Event: www.linkedin.com/events/6722955277953568768/
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gabriella Dellino, PMP
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

The 2021 PMP Exam - Live Streaming Q&A 3 years 5 months ago #24014

• Mohamed El-Madhoun
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I just went through the youtube video, thank you for that. I am planning to write my exam Dec. 14. If I fail the exam, do you think I will be able to retake the exam before Dec. 31? How much time do I have to wait before registering to retake the exam?

Thank you.

The 2021 PMP Exam - Live Streaming Q&A 3 years 5 months ago #24015

• William Brideau
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
If I recently purchased the prepcast (Premium) with exam simulators + exam formulas , Am I going to be able to have similar access for the 2021 Exam contents ?

I understood that the 2021 exam contents needs to be teached live, what will be the cost for this live training ? Any credit for someone like me who rencently join PM Prepcast?

Thanks,

The 2021 PMP Exam - Live Streaming Q&A 3 years 5 months ago #24016

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@Mohamed

My recommendation is always the same... don't ask "What will I do if I fail the exam?", but instead ask "What can I do to make sure that I do NOT fail the exam?". The answer is, that if you use our simulator and you achieve an average of 75% and above, then - statistically speaking - you have a very good chance to pass the exam on December 13.

But... if the worst case scenario happens, then it may be hard for you to reschedule and find another day/time to retake it. So many people are taking it right now that seats will be limited. You will have to try and try and try.
Until Next Time,

The 2021 PMP Exam - Live Streaming Q&A 3 years 5 months ago #24017

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@William

Here are my answers for you:

"Am I going to be able to have similar access for the 2021 Exam contents ?"
>> We are providing a free simulator upgrade to those who have an active account on 2020-12-31. Please see here for details: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam-update
>> The formulas don't change so no upgrade is necessary.

"I understood that the 2021 exam contents needs to be teached live, what will be the cost for this live training ? Any credit for someone like me who rencently join PM Prepcast?"
>> Unfortunately, we cannot offer this because of the added expense of the live teacher.
Until Next Time,
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login