fbpx

Reply: How to Study / Prepare PMP Certification Exam for 2nd Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How to Study / Prepare PMP Certification Exam for 2nd Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23990

Joe Pang

Hello Joanna,

In the Prepcast SImulator, go to my statistics -> exam feedback. You will be able to see the probabilities of passing the PMP according to your practice exam scores.

If you are consistently scoring 70%, I think the probability of passing the actual exam is around 88%
3 years 5 months ago #23989

Anonymous User GDPR DSAR #33

Joe, is there a recommended average on the prepcast PMP practice exams where I should feel comfortable sitting for an exam? I'm consistently scoring at 70%
3 years 5 months ago #23985

Joe Pang

Hi Pandurang,

Sorry to hear that you failed in the first attempt. I think the first thing you can do is to identify the root cause of why you failed those three process groups. Ask yourself: Are there any particular concepts you struggled with? Any questions that surprised you during the exam? Could it be due to technical reasons (ex. reading the question wrong, timing, etc)?

With the root cause identified, the next step we could do is to tailor a plan to overcome those issues.

Hope this helps,
Joe
3 years 5 months ago #23947

Pandurang Chavan

Hello,

Please let me know how to study for 2nd attempt. share your experience and also explain the how difficult level questions ask in the 2nd attempt .
I Request you all those who appeared the 2nd attempt and passed . Please share your exam Study pattern so that it is helpful to me.

I have failed in three Groups , Initiating , Planning & Closing with Below Target and Executing and M & C Target.

I have purchased Prep Cast Simulation before appeared the 1st Attempt and now also studying the same.

Thanks in Advance

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login