fbpx

Reply: Mandatory break during PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Mandatory break during PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23708

Harry Elston

Gabriella's answer on that thread is very thorough and it is officially referenced. Please disregard my outdated advice!

Harry
3 years 5 months ago #23704

Massimo Berruti

Thank you Harry for your reply. Apparently there is already a thread on this topic:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...eak-10-min-regarding
It seems the break is mandatory whenever you decide to submit your first 90 questions, and then you cannot return to review them.
3 years 6 months ago #23698

Harry Elston

Massimo,

Unless rules have changed (which may be the case), tests taken at a PearsonVue Testing center will allow you take on-the-clock breaks any time during the exam, mark questions for review and allow you to go back to any question (or questions) you want. I believe, but am not 100% sure that the "at-home online" version has stricter rules.

Please call the testing center or PMI to find out for sure. (PMI sets the rules for the exam, not PearsonVue).

Harry
3 years 6 months ago #23697

Massimo Berruti

I will take the PMP exam at the test center, and I found out that now there is a mandatory break after 100 questions. And you are not allowed to return to those questions after the break.
Do you know if the break occurs exactly after 2 hours, or at whatever time you complete the 100 questions?
If you complete 100 questions in less than 2 hours, it would be nice to be able to use that time to answer the remaining questions with less time pressure..

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login