fbpx

Reply: Exam status

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam status

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23295

Fiona Persaud

Thank you Harry. I took the exam at home yesterday and received an email today from PMI with my certificate and achievement by domain. Yesterday I only saw a screen saying congratulations and so I wanted to know how to confirm that I was successful.
3 years 6 months ago #23288

Harry Elston

Fiona:

Yes and No.

I've attached the printout I received at from the test center. It will list only the 5 Domains and how well you did in each Domain in general. Note, I do not know how the "online" or "at home" version works for reporting. I think it does show a "Success" screen, at which point I advice you to press the "Print Screen button" if you're allowed to. Do not attempt to take a picture of the screen with your phone. I have seen posts on the forums that there has been issues with that as I believe it's a technical violation of the Terms and Conditions of the online test.

After your results get to the dashboard, you will find a much more detailed analysis of your exam. You'll see in the PMBOK that each Domain is broken down into numerous other rubric areas/subjects. The detailed breakdown is on your "Test Results" section in your dashboard. Personally, mine were quite interesting: I found that either I knew a (detailed) rubric area very well ("Above Target") or poorly ("Below Target"); I had very few detailed subjects as "Target."

Hope that helps.

Harry
3 years 6 months ago #23280

Fiona Persaud

Thanks Harry! Appreciate the feedback. Is it until it is posted on the Dashboard that you see how you did on each area also?
3 years 6 months ago #23279

Harry Elston

Fiona,

You'll get a "Success!" or some other message almost immediately after pressing the score the exam button. The PMI Dashboard will be updated in a couple of days after that.

Harry
3 years 6 months ago #23278

Fiona Persaud

How soon after completing the online exam do you receive communication on your status? I just saw the screen saying congratulations but no details on my performance for each process group.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login