Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam status

Exam status 2 weeks 5 days ago #23278

• Fiona Persaud
  • Fiona Persaud's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
How soon after completing the online exam do you receive communication on your status? I just saw the screen saying congratulations but no details on my performance for each process group.

Exam status 2 weeks 5 days ago #23279

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 83
Fiona,

You'll get a "Success!" or some other message almost immediately after pressing the score the exam button. The PMI Dashboard will be updated in a couple of days after that.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fiona Persaud

Exam status 2 weeks 5 days ago #23280

• Fiona Persaud
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Harry! Appreciate the feedback. Is it until it is posted on the Dashboard that you see how you did on each area also?

Exam status 2 weeks 5 days ago #23288

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 83
Fiona:

Yes and No.

I've attached the printout I received at from the test center. It will list only the 5 Domains and how well you did in each Domain in general. Note, I do not know how the "online" or "at home" version works for reporting. I think it does show a "Success" screen, at which point I advice you to press the "Print Screen button" if you're allowed to. Do not attempt to take a picture of the screen with your phone. I have seen posts on the forums that there has been issues with that as I believe it's a technical violation of the Terms and Conditions of the online test.

After your results get to the dashboard, you will find a much more detailed analysis of your exam. You'll see in the PMBOK that each Domain is broken down into numerous other rubric areas/subjects. The detailed breakdown is on your "Test Results" section in your dashboard. Personally, mine were quite interesting: I found that either I knew a (detailed) rubric area very well ("Above Target") or poorly ("Below Target"); I had very few detailed subjects as "Target."

Hope that helps.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

Exam status 2 weeks 5 days ago #23295

• Fiona Persaud
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Harry. I took the exam at home yesterday and received an email today from PMI with my certificate and achievement by domain. Yesterday I only saw a screen saying congratulations and so I wanted to know how to confirm that I was successful.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login