fbpx

Reply: the challenge of new stakeholder

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : the challenge of new stakeholder

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23479

Mahdi Seify

thanks Gabriella
3 years 6 months ago #23386

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Mahdi,

the project charter very rarely changes in a project life cycle. There should be a very good reason for that; in my opinion a newly identified stakeholder does not look as a very good reason to change the charter. Even though you mention it has a high impact on the project... I think it depends on what this "high" impact implies.
As for the update to the risk register, I would say it may or may not be needed. It depends on whether this newly identified stakeholder brings to newly identified risks.

Gabriella
3 years 6 months ago #23285

Mahdi Seify

let me clarify my question:

A newly identified stakeholder in the execution stage does not make any change in defined baselines ( scope, time and cost) and its impact on projecy is high, this conclusion comes after primary analysis,

in this case I should proceed as follow
1. adding to Identified risk list
2.adding stakeholder register list
3. By attaching addendum, add them to the charter
4. advancing stakeholder analysis

is this order currect?
thanks
3 years 6 months ago #23242

Elizabeth Harrin

In 'real life' I would simply add them to the stakeholder register.
3 years 6 months ago #23238

Mahdi Seify

Hi

Could you please clarify this vague point:
A newly identified and critical stakeholder in the execution stage, does not make any change in defined baselines ( scope, time and cost) in this case we should add it just into stakeholder register list or as it is essential as well we should add to the charter as well? also after stakeholder analysis, we found it does not have any effect on baselines it means this change into charter or stakeholder register list or both does not need
CCB approval?

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login