fbpx

Reply: Advice

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Advice

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22885

Mahdi Seify

Thanks Gabriella
Yes, still I am stick to the timed quiz, and slow. I can recognize the right answer but I am not able to cover all questions in the defined time.
I do not know is there any way to bypass reading each question completely or ... to just improve response time.
Thanks
3 years 7 months ago #22871

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Mahdi,

I'm not sure you refer to a full mock exam. My recommendation would be to start with some timed quiz, so that you have the opportunity to practice with less questions; time will be adjusted accordingly.
Another thing I noticed when I was using the simulation is that - if I wasn't sure about the answer, or even had no clue about it - it didn't help to keep reading it and thinking about the possible answer. Instead, if I flagged that and came to that later, I was able to notice some details or hints that I previously overlooked. Sometimes even other questions will be helpful to guide you through the correct answer.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22868

Mahdi Seify

Hi
Just start using simulator my result is between 50-60%, my main weakness is my speed I can not cover all timed questions.
does anyone have the same experience or advice?
Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login