Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Advice

Advice 2 months 2 weeks ago #22868

• Mahdi Seify
  • Mahdi Seify's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi
Just start using simulator my result is between 50-60%, my main weakness is my speed I can not cover all timed questions.
does anyone have the same experience or advice?
Thanks

Advice 2 months 2 weeks ago #22871

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Thank you received: 69
Hi Mahdi,

I'm not sure you refer to a full mock exam. My recommendation would be to start with some timed quiz, so that you have the opportunity to practice with less questions; time will be adjusted accordingly.
Another thing I noticed when I was using the simulation is that - if I wasn't sure about the answer, or even had no clue about it - it didn't help to keep reading it and thinking about the possible answer. Instead, if I flagged that and came to that later, I was able to notice some details or hints that I previously overlooked. Sometimes even other questions will be helpful to guide you through the correct answer.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator

Advice 2 months 2 weeks ago #22885

• Mahdi Seify
  • Mahdi Seify's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks Gabriella
Yes, still I am stick to the timed quiz, and slow. I can recognize the right answer but I am not able to cover all questions in the defined time.
I do not know is there any way to bypass reading each question completely or ... to just improve response time.
Thanks
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login