fbpx

Reply: Exam day - letter(s) of confirmation???

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam day - letter(s) of confirmation???

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22721

Md. Moktar Hossain

's Avatar

If you go for online exam it is not mandatory for submitting the confirmation. Go to myPMI dashboard, then you can go to the link of Pearson VUE.
3 years 7 months ago #22717

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Anthony,

when I scheduled my exam at the testing center, I received the same e-mail Mike mentioned, sent by This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., subject: "Confirmation of your PMI exam appointment with Pearson VUE". I can't remember how much time after I scheduled the exam on the website.

If everything looks fine in your PMI and PearsonVUE webpages, I would try to print a confirmation from there, and contact PMI/PearsonVUE to check whether you are all set with that, or they may resend you the confirmation e-mail.

Good luck on your exam!

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22702

Mike Cheung, PMP

I wrote my exam through Pearson VUE online. I did receive a confirmation email with the specific subject of "Confirmation of your PMI exam appointment with Pearson VUE" on the same day I registered. Mind you, perhaps registering for an online vs in person might result in different communications.

I wonder if you have checked your spam/ junk folder (have you received emails from Pearson VUE before?)

The other thought - if you log onto PMI and Pearson VUE, are you able to see that you have scheduled an exam (specific date and time)? Note - for me, this info wasn't reflected on my PMI account until a day later

best of luck on your exam!
3 years 7 months ago #22696

Anthony Sadowski

I have my exam scheduled for next Saturday 8/15 and have not received any letter(s) confirming my exam date or something to show them at the Testing Center? Any help is appreciated...

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login