fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam day - letter(s) of confirmation???

Exam day - letter(s) of confirmation??? 3 years 8 months ago #22696

• Anthony Sadowski
  • Anthony Sadowski's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have my exam scheduled for next Saturday 8/15 and have not received any letter(s) confirming my exam date or something to show them at the Testing Center? Any help is appreciated...

Exam day - letter(s) of confirmation??? 3 years 8 months ago #22702

• Mike Cheung, PMP
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I wrote my exam through Pearson VUE online. I did receive a confirmation email with the specific subject of "Confirmation of your PMI exam appointment with Pearson VUE" on the same day I registered. Mind you, perhaps registering for an online vs in person might result in different communications.

I wonder if you have checked your spam/ junk folder (have you received emails from Pearson VUE before?)

The other thought - if you log onto PMI and Pearson VUE, are you able to see that you have scheduled an exam (specific date and time)? Note - for me, this info wasn't reflected on my PMI account until a day later

best of luck on your exam!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anthony Sadowski

Exam day - letter(s) of confirmation??? 3 years 8 months ago #22717

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Hi Anthony,

when I scheduled my exam at the testing center, I received the same e-mail Mike mentioned, sent by This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., subject: "Confirmation of your PMI exam appointment with Pearson VUE". I can't remember how much time after I scheduled the exam on the website.

If everything looks fine in your PMI and PearsonVUE webpages, I would try to print a confirmation from there, and contact PMI/PearsonVUE to check whether you are all set with that, or they may resend you the confirmation e-mail.

Good luck on your exam!

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anthony Sadowski

Exam day - letter(s) of confirmation??? 3 years 8 months ago #22721

• Md. Moktar Hossain
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If you go for online exam it is not mandatory for submitting the confirmation. Go to myPMI dashboard, then you can go to the link of Pearson VUE.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login