fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMI-ACP exam with Above target in all categories!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMI-ACP exam with Above target in all categories!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14579

TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Congratulations Gyasi on passing your PMI-ACP with such flying colors! And thank you for sharing how well the Agile PrepCast and Exam Simulator helped you as well as the book recommendations.
6 years 1 day ago #13784

Gyasi Ambrose

Hey everyone,

I passed the PMI-ACP exam on March 22nd 2018 adn I couldn't have done it without the Agile Prepcast and PMI-ACP Exam Simulator.

I watched and listened to every prepcast episode at least twice and I did timed quizzes on specific domain areas. While I only did two of the practice exams, I think that they were much more challenging than the real exam which I really appreciated.

I would definitely recommend the Agile prepcast to anyone.

I also used the following books:
  1. The PMI-ACP Exam: How To Pass On Your First Try, Iteration 2 (Test Prep series) by Andy Crowe- www.amazon.com/gp/product/0990907406
  2. PMI-ACP Workbook by Mike Griffiths - www.amazon.com/gp/product/1943704023
  3. PMI-ACP Exam Prep, Updated Second Edition: A Course in a Book for Passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam by Mike Griffiths - www.amazon.com/gp/product/1932735984

Thanks again to Cornelius and the OSP team.

Regards,
Gyasi Ambrose
Trinidad and Tobago

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login