fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMI-ACP exam with Above target in all categories!!!

Passed the PMI-ACP exam with Above target in all categories!!! 6 years 3 weeks ago #13784

• Gyasi Ambrose
  • Gyasi Ambrose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey everyone,

I passed the PMI-ACP exam on March 22nd 2018 adn I couldn't have done it without the Agile Prepcast and PMI-ACP Exam Simulator.

I watched and listened to every prepcast episode at least twice and I did timed quizzes on specific domain areas. While I only did two of the practice exams, I think that they were much more challenging than the real exam which I really appreciated.

I would definitely recommend the Agile prepcast to anyone.

I also used the following books:
  1. The PMI-ACP Exam: How To Pass On Your First Try, Iteration 2 (Test Prep series) by Andy Crowe- www.amazon.com/gp/product/0990907406
  2. PMI-ACP Workbook by Mike Griffiths - www.amazon.com/gp/product/1943704023
  3. PMI-ACP Exam Prep, Updated Second Edition: A Course in a Book for Passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam by Mike Griffiths - www.amazon.com/gp/product/1932735984

Thanks again to Cornelius and the OSP team.

Regards,
Gyasi Ambrose
Trinidad and Tobago
The following user(s) said Thank You: TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Passed the PMI-ACP exam with Above target in all categories!!! 5 years 9 months ago #14579

• TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations Gyasi on passing your PMI-ACP with such flying colors! And thank you for sharing how well the Agile PrepCast and Exam Simulator helped you as well as the book recommendations.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login