fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP just in time before the Changes

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP just in time before the Changes

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 9 months ago #5856

Uppili Papanasam, PMP, PMI-ACP

's Avatar

Hi There

I initially purchased the Agile Prepcast for PDU's for my PMP CCR.

Once i started watching the Prepcast i thought to go for the certification. Why not kill 2 birds in one shot?

In addition to the prepcast and as recommended, i also purchased PMI-ACP and Certified Scrum Professional Exam Prep and Desk Reference book by GR8PM for my preparation. It was a very wise recommendation. By reading the book, i got the concepts reiterated in my head.

It was a great book that clarified lot of concepts with precision and clarity. Without a proper handbook from PMI i was wondering as to how would i achieve the knowledge from the 11 suggested books by PMI. Combing 11 books for 4800 pages would have a mammoth task. Both the prepcast and the book were great.

The book truly was a pleasure to read with concepts clearly explained. Without the prepacast and the book, i would have found it difficult to clear the examination.

Thankyou for taking the time to compile "THE ESSENCE" from all the books recommended by PMI.

I would strongly recommended the prepcast and the book for aspiring PMI-ACP certification professionals.

Thanks again

Uppili Papanasam, PMP, PMI-ACP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login