fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMI-ACP just in time before the Changes

Passed PMI-ACP just in time before the Changes 8 years 9 months ago #5856

• Uppili Papanasam, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Uppili Papanasam, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi There

I initially purchased the Agile Prepcast for PDU's for my PMP CCR.

Once i started watching the Prepcast i thought to go for the certification. Why not kill 2 birds in one shot?

In addition to the prepcast and as recommended, i also purchased PMI-ACP and Certified Scrum Professional Exam Prep and Desk Reference book by GR8PM for my preparation. It was a very wise recommendation. By reading the book, i got the concepts reiterated in my head.

It was a great book that clarified lot of concepts with precision and clarity. Without a proper handbook from PMI i was wondering as to how would i achieve the knowledge from the 11 suggested books by PMI. Combing 11 books for 4800 pages would have a mammoth task. Both the prepcast and the book were great.

The book truly was a pleasure to read with concepts clearly explained. Without the prepacast and the book, i would have found it difficult to clear the examination.

Thankyou for taking the time to compile "THE ESSENCE" from all the books recommended by PMI.

I would strongly recommended the prepcast and the book for aspiring PMI-ACP certification professionals.

Thanks again

Uppili Papanasam, PMP, PMI-ACP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login