fbpx

Reply: What is the difference in Affinity Estimating and Relative Mass Valuation

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What is the difference in Affinity Estimating and Relative Mass Valuation

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13141

Eduardo Enriquez

Hi Nidhi. I used Mike Griffiths' book, PMI-ACP Exam Prep, Second Edition, to study for the exam. Chapter 5 Adaptive Planning, starting at page 276, discusses estimation and techniques, one of them being Affinity Estimation.

The book doesn't discuss Relative Mass Valuation (RMV), so it would probably be a good idea not spending any time on it. I'd stick to studying the estimation items discussed in Chapter 5. Also, I know exam questions will certainly vary from candidate to candidate, but I wasn't presented with anything related to RMV.
6 years 1 month ago #13129

Nidhi Kohli

Relative mass valuation : Ref: www.scrumalliance.org/community/articles...stimation-techniques

Are they two names of the same technique? If not, then can anyone provide differences and preferably a sample question where we need to pick one out of these two and what would be the correct answer.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login