Due to an influx of spam in our forums we have disabled posting for guests. Guests can still read the forum, but you have to login in order to start or participate in a discussion.
Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Agile PrepCast - Does it count as SEU's for CSP?

Agile PrepCast - Does it count as SEU's for CSP? 6 months 3 weeks ago #7939

• Andrew Spamer
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all

I'm an experienced Software Project Manager, and have been a PMP and CSM for some time. I'm now on an Agile Certification push, and my first task is to get PMI-ACP certified, hence the presence on this board. However I'm keen to move into the CSP certification and wondered if anyone had successfully used the PrepCast as SEU for a CSP?

thanks

Andy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agile PrepCast - Does it count as SEU's for CSP? 6 months 3 weeks ago #7969

• Kevin Reilly
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Andrew -

I am a moderator for this forum and also helped Cornelius create The Agile PrepCast. I am also certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO and CSP. I used The Agile PrepCast for 15 Category E - Independent Learning SEUs and submitted them for my CSP Certification on the Scrum Alliance web site. I am confident that you can still do this but I would also suggest that you verify this with the Scrum Alliance. I hope that helps and Happy Studying! :)

Kevin

Agile PrepCast - Does it count as SEU's for CSP? 6 months 3 weeks ago #7977

• Andrew Spamer
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the info... Will definitely claim the 15 SEU's then. Pity you guys are not CST/REP so that the full 40 odd SEU's could be claimed.

Andy
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Kevin Reilly

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®