fbpx

Reply: Agile PrepCast - Does it count as SEU's for CSP?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Agile PrepCast - Does it count as SEU's for CSP?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #7977

Andrew Spamer

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the info... Will definitely claim the 15 SEU's then. Pity you guys are not CST/REP so that the full 40 odd SEU's could be claimed.

Andy
7 years 7 months ago #7969

Kevin Reilly

Hi Andrew -

I am a moderator for this forum and also helped Cornelius create The Agile PrepCast. I am also certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO and CSP. I used The Agile PrepCast for 15 Category E - Independent Learning SEUs and submitted them for my CSP Certification on the Scrum Alliance web site. I am confident that you can still do this but I would also suggest that you verify this with the Scrum Alliance. I hope that helps and Happy Studying! :)

Kevin
7 years 7 months ago #7939

Andrew Spamer

Hi all

I'm an experienced Software Project Manager, and have been a PMP and CSM for some time. I'm now on an Agile Certification push, and my first task is to get PMI-ACP certified, hence the presence on this board. However I'm keen to move into the CSP certification and wondered if anyone had successfully used the PrepCast as SEU for a CSP?

thanks

Andy

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login