fbpx

Reply: Preparation Time

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Preparation Time

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 1 day ago #5394

Cornelius Fichtner

Manjusha,

I have moved your question into our PMI-ACP exam forum. No need to repost it...

I have personally not yet taken the PMI-ACP Exam, but based on the lessons learned that I read, the time it takes people to prepare for and take the exam is roughly the same as for the PMP Exam... so about 8-12 weeks, depending on your available study time per day and prior knowledge of the topic.
9 years 1 day ago #5393

Jeremy Papp

Hi Manjusha,

You might get a better response in the ACP forum: www.project-management-prepcast.com/inde...-acp-exam-discussion

Repost there and hopefully you get some good feedback.

Jeremy
9 years 2 days ago #5392

Manjusha Guntur

I am just wondering how much preparation time is required for writing ACP. I want to schedule the exam first so that i will be motivated to prepare.

I wrote my PMP exam with 45 days prep but i was very stressed due to work and preparation. I want to ask forum members who already wrote ACP a reasonable time for preparation. I have working exp on Agile frameworks like Scrum (i am a CSM), TDD, XP, Kanban being a Java/J2EE Dev but however i think for the test i guess there is a lot i don't know and need good prep.

I appreciate your replies :)

Manjusha

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login