Due to an influx of spam in our forums we have disabled posting for guests. Guests can still read the forum, but you have to login in order to start or participate in a discussion.
Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Preparation Time

Preparation Time 1 year 10 months ago #5392

• Manjusha Guntur
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am just wondering how much preparation time is required for writing ACP. I want to schedule the exam first so that i will be motivated to prepare.

I wrote my PMP exam with 45 days prep but i was very stressed due to work and preparation. I want to ask forum members who already wrote ACP a reasonable time for preparation. I have working exp on Agile frameworks like Scrum (i am a CSM), TDD, XP, Kanban being a Java/J2EE Dev but however i think for the test i guess there is a lot i don't know and need good prep.

I appreciate your replies :)

Manjusha
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Preparation Time 1 year 10 months ago #5393

• Jeremy Papp
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi Manjusha,

You might get a better response in the ACP forum: www.project-management-prepcast.com/inde...-acp-exam-discussion

Repost there and hopefully you get some good feedback.

Jeremy

Preparation Time 1 year 10 months ago #5394

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 167
Manjusha,

I have moved your question into our PMI-ACP exam forum. No need to repost it...

I have personally not yet taken the PMI-ACP Exam, but based on the lessons learned that I read, the time it takes people to prepare for and take the exam is roughly the same as for the PMP Exam... so about 8-12 weeks, depending on your available study time per day and prior knowledge of the topic.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Kevin Reilly

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®