fbpx

Reply: The PM PrepCast for PDUs - Unable to claim my certificate of completion!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : The PM PrepCast for PDUs - Unable to claim my certificate of completion!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 weeks 5 days ago #31296

Rochelle Martinez

Hello Tommaso. Upon checking, I can see that you also wrote to our Helpdesk support, and our agent Fritzi Anne, is already looking into your concern. Thank you.
3 weeks 6 days ago #31294

Tommaso Belluzzo

Hello,

I recently reported my PDUs for "The PM PrepCast for PDUs" learning path. I reported all of them (30.5) at once on the PMI website.
My report was audited and they are asking me for a proof of my claim, which is totally fine except for the fact that I'm unable to retrieve my certificate of completion.

The first time I went through the last section of the course, the one called "Certificate for 30.5 PDUs", there was only a page showing:

"You have no attempts left to take this quiz again"
"Your Final Exam Result: Failed"

Which is quite strange as I double checked all the sections of the course and I'm 100% sure there is no quiz to take. I'm also certain I didn't skip any of the sections.
Then I tried again to go through the last section and it just redirects me back to the main page if the course when I click on the Next button.

I think there is something wrong going on with the back-end of the course, preventing me to complete it properly.

What should I do? Thanks in advance for your help.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login