fbpx

TOPIC: The PM PrepCast for PDUs - Unable to claim my certificate of completion!

The PM PrepCast for PDUs - Unable to claim my certificate of completion! 2 weeks 12 hours ago #31294

• Tommaso Belluzzo
  • Tommaso Belluzzo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I recently reported my PDUs for "The PM PrepCast for PDUs" learning path. I reported all of them (30.5) at once on the PMI website.
My report was audited and they are asking me for a proof of my claim, which is totally fine except for the fact that I'm unable to retrieve my certificate of completion.

The first time I went through the last section of the course, the one called "Certificate for 30.5 PDUs", there was only a page showing:

"You have no attempts left to take this quiz again"
"Your Final Exam Result: Failed"

Which is quite strange as I double checked all the sections of the course and I'm 100% sure there is no quiz to take. I'm also certain I didn't skip any of the sections.
Then I tried again to go through the last section and it just redirects me back to the main page if the course when I click on the Next button.

I think there is something wrong going on with the back-end of the course, preventing me to complete it properly.

What should I do? Thanks in advance for your help.

The PM PrepCast for PDUs - Unable to claim my certificate of completion! 1 week 6 days ago #31296

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Tommaso. Upon checking, I can see that you also wrote to our Helpdesk support, and our agent Fritzi Anne, is already looking into your concern. Thank you.
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login