fbpx

Reply: When do you perform stakeholder analysis?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : When do you perform stakeholder analysis?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 months 3 weeks ago #30650

Justice Tagoe

Stakeholder analysis is done during initiation especially when identifying stakeholders. Since that is not included in the answer, i would go in for anything about initiation which is project charter.
9 months 3 days ago #30632

Anonymous

's Avatar

When putting changes through change control
5 years 9 months ago #14309

Anonymous

's Avatar

answer B in my view

stakeholder analysis is to done before any plan planning process starts i.e.. during identify stakeholders (Initiation process group)
also it is done throughout the project
Please correct me If I am wrong
6 years 2 weeks ago #13577

Anonymous

's Avatar

When you develop project charter and defining scope
6 years 1 month ago #13289

Ram

's Avatar

I would like to differ from the option C because managing communicatons itself would need a plan. By the time you are into managing communications/plan, you should have known your stakeholders on who is how. Project Chart. Plan would be probably correct but if Define Scope was given as an option, that would be the right answer as thats when you would analyze your stakeholders from requirements and boundary perspective
8 years 8 months ago #5822

Ahmed Amin

Hi Rachel,
stakeholder analysis is, according to the PMBOK, A technique of systematically gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative information to determine whose interests should be taken into account throughout the project.
the output of stakeholder analysis is part of the stakeholder management plan which in turn is part of the project management plan.

I would select option C as the best answer. (option A was correct as per the 4th edition however in the fifth edition stakeholder management plan is separated from the communication management plan)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login