fbpx

Reply: What do you guys range on average on the test here on first try?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What do you guys range on average on the test here on first try?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17484

Cornelius Fichtner

Martin,

Keep at it! As a best practice, you should spend at least the same amount of time reviewing your exam results as you spent taking it. Focus on those questions that you answered incorrectly and on those where you were just guessing but got them right. Review the explanations and read up on the topic. Taking every mistake as an opportunity to learn will lead to success.
4 years 11 months ago #17483

Martin Premont

's Avatar

How long have you been studying for and how do you study? I'm not big on taking notes as I never review them. I'm more the type to rewind until I get the concept.
4 years 11 months ago #17482

Cornelius Fichtner

Bilikis,

60% is roughly the average for a first exam on The PM Exam Simulator.
4 years 11 months ago #17480

BILIKIS ADEBAYO

My first try was 59.5%, took a 2nd one two days later and I got 68%. Hopefully the third will be better. It helps to identify problem areas and use the score metrics to base further studying on. I'm still studying and filling in gaps in my knowledge area but plan to take a third mock next week. Don't be discouraged by scores. Good luck!
4 years 11 months ago #17479

Martin Premont

Just did my second test, exact same result as the first test a few weeks ago, 53.33 %

I'm even studying harder but no improvement :lol:

Exam is June 5th I think I just have to go with it and if I fail I'll take it until I pass I guess!!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login