fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: What do you guys range on average on the test here on first try?

What do you guys range on average on the test here on first try? 4 years 10 months ago #17479

• Martin Premont
  • Martin Premont's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Just did my second test, exact same result as the first test a few weeks ago, 53.33 %

I'm even studying harder but no improvement :lol:

Exam is June 5th I think I just have to go with it and if I fail I'll take it until I pass I guess!!!!

What do you guys range on average on the test here on first try? 4 years 10 months ago #17480

• BILIKIS ADEBAYO
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
My first try was 59.5%, took a 2nd one two days later and I got 68%. Hopefully the third will be better. It helps to identify problem areas and use the score metrics to base further studying on. I'm still studying and filling in gaps in my knowledge area but plan to take a third mock next week. Don't be discouraged by scores. Good luck!

What do you guys range on average on the test here on first try? 4 years 10 months ago #17482

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Bilikis,

60% is roughly the average for a first exam on The PM Exam Simulator.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

What do you guys range on average on the test here on first try? 4 years 10 months ago #17483

• Martin Premont
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How long have you been studying for and how do you study? I'm not big on taking notes as I never review them. I'm more the type to rewind until I get the concept.

What do you guys range on average on the test here on first try? 4 years 10 months ago #17484

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Martin,

Keep at it! As a best practice, you should spend at least the same amount of time reviewing your exam results as you spent taking it. Focus on those questions that you answered incorrectly and on those where you were just guessing but got them right. Review the explanations and read up on the topic. Taking every mistake as an opportunity to learn will lead to success.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Premont
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinCoy Studer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login