fbpx

Reply: CAPM Exam Prep

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM Exam Prep

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 7 months ago #5936

Mohan Bisoi

Thank you very much sir and I found the information.
8 years 7 months ago #5935

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Mohan,

Yes. The training materials that you mention (Handbook, PrepCast and RMC CAPM Book) are a good set of training materials. They should get you there.

Regarding the "Student Workbook": This is a document you received with The PM PrepCast. So please take a look at The PM PrepCast and you will see that "L00.10 PM PrepCast Student Workbook" is a PDF document that contains the appendix mentioned.
8 years 7 months ago #5934

Mohan Bisoi

Hi Fichtner,

Thank you for your valuable info sharing with all here.

I have few questions from your posts today on CAPM exam, currently I am preparing for CAPM examp and using following sources for my preparation and please let me know if this is not enough.

Per CAPM certification handbook published by PMI this has given the list of chapters required for CAPM exam is 3 to 13 of PMBOK 5th edition.

I do subscribed the PM PrepCast and following the chapters 3 to 13 per CAPM handbook also purchased "CAPM Exam Prep, 3rd Edition" by RMC.

I assume that other than simulator, these two sources (Prepcast and CAPM exam prep by RMC) should be good for preparing CAPM exam, let me know if this is not correct.

Also I am slightly confused when you asked to refer Appendix C in this chain (The PM PrepCast and then look at Appendix C (as in CAPM) of the Student Workbook.), should we refer to PMP student handbook or in some other document? please let us know. Thank you, Mohan Bisoi
8 years 7 months ago #5933

Cornelius Fichtner

Sarah,

I will instruct the support team shortly.

And yes about the coupon. It's valid throughout the month of August. So another 25 days or so.
8 years 7 months ago #5932

Sarah Jacobs

I understand. Please issue refunds for

1.PMP Exam Formula Study Guide: As the name says... it's for PMP
2.PMP Exam Simulator: As the name says... it's for PMP

Once I see the two refunds on my credit card I will decide whether to purchase the PrepCast. Would you still honor the coupon of $10 off in the month of August as advertized in your Exams Tips Newsletter?
8 years 7 months ago #5931

Cornelius Fichtner

The PM PrepCast costs $179.99 and you can find all the details here:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/the-pm-prepcast

Unfortunately there is no way we can apply past payment to future payments in the system. So the refund of the past products and then purchase of The PM PrepCast is the only option we have. (I know... I know... working on THAT, too...)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login