fbpx

Reply: suggestion - 10 seconds rewind and fast forward

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : suggestion - 10 seconds rewind and fast forward

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14041

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Erdal,

The player that you see on our website is the default player in your browser. We basically just say "show video here" and then your computer/browser translates that into the player you see without any input from us. Therefore, as soon as your browser manufacturer adds this feature, then you will see such a button.

My recommendation, however, would be to download The PM PrepCast to your phone/tablet using a podcast app. Look in "Module 00.1: Important Documents, FAQ and Tutorials" where we have instructions on how to download and access the PrepCast on your phone. Most podcast apps that I have seen already offer a forward/backward feature. Additionally, you now have all the videos on your phone/tablet and can watch them even if you are offline.
5 years 10 months ago #14040

Erdal Biberoglu

Hello,
I recommend adding a 10 second or 5 second rewind or forward button on your video player on your website.
it would help greatly. some times I miss something while taking a note.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login