fbpx

Reply: PMP exam Lesson learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP exam Lesson learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22429

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Well done Abdallah for acing the PMP exam on your first try!

You have also briefly and neatly summed up the PMP and PMBOK study experience. Many thanks for your insights.
3 years 8 months ago #22426

Abdallah Alazzam

I've passed my PMP exam from the first time, and it took me 26 days to fully prepare for the exam, I've read the PMBOK fully, understand it, and tried to link everything in it to real life applications, took MOK exams to be familiar with the exam interface and be prepared to how the questions will come, from my perspective, all of these things are essential to crack the exam from the 1st try, but in order to achieve AT results in all the fields, you must understand every concept, there're some topics which're not mentioned in depth in the PMBOK that you've to source it and understand it like the opportunity equations, Software tools and and presentation methods, leadership styles and best practice scenarios, and last but not least how to manage the exam time, you might think that the exam time is more than enough, but some questions requires more time to understand and answer specially if you're planning to take the exam in another language than yours where a misunderstanding can lead to wrong answers.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login