fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22398

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Samuel! Thank you for sharing your journey.
3 years 8 months ago #22397

SAMUEL SOWUNMI

Hello Everyone. I passed the PMP exam on my first attempt.
In preparation for the exam, I got my 35 contact hours course form the PMP Certificate Prep course on LInkedIn. I used three study materials to prepare for the exam. Firstly, I went through the PMBOK guide from start to finish
to get a detailed understanding of what the whole processes entailed. Next, I went through Andy Crowe's How to pass the PMP Exam on your first try. This book was good for me, it provide me adequate summaries of PMBOK
concepts and processes and also information that was not included in the PMBOK. I took the practice questions at the end of each chapter to test and sharpen my knowledge. The last reference text I utilized in preparation
was Rita's PMP prep book. I generally used it to fill up my knowledge gaps and found it to be a well detailed book. I generally prepared intensely for about 2.5 months. Lastly but most importantly, I bought the PM Prepcast
exam simulator. The simulator really prepared me for exam style questions. I took 5 full exams and the ITTO exam. My scores for the simulated tests were: 89%,85.5%,88%,85.5%,90% and 82% for the ITTO exam. I also attemped
the practice exam from PMI and scored 70.5% on that.

My exam went hitch free and I was able to pass with Above Target in all Process Groups on the Exam.
Good luck to everyone in the process of preparing to write the exam and thank you so much to the PM Prepcast team!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login