fbpx

Reply: Has anyone taken the PMP test online opposed to at testing center?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Has anyone taken the PMP test online opposed to at testing center?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22390

JVD

's Avatar

How do you upload your photo do them, do you do it on your phone via a link they send you, or do you do it via your computer?
3 years 8 months ago #22385

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Jordan,

pen or paper are not allowed during the exam - however, a built-in whiteboard will be available during the exam. Eating is also prohibited - unless during the built-in break of 10 minutes. I'd recommend you to take a look at the Pearson VUE system requirements ( home.pearsonvue.com/pmi/onvue ), to check all the restrictions in place.

For additional details on feedbacks and experiences from PMP candidates, I suggest you to browse through the forum using the search engine.
Here is what I shared about my experience on the online proctored exam: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/kunena/pmp-exam-discussion/9072-pmp-online-proctored-exam?start=50#20864
In the same discussion, you will also find some other posts that I found useful before taking the exam.

Additional info are often available in many posts in this forum as well.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your exam!

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22373

Jordan Escobar

I am taking the PMP test online on August 1 and hoping to hear about someone's experience who has also opted to do it this way. Going to testing center is not an option for me right now and want to make sure there aren't any pitfalls and know what to expect as far as what can be in the room (piece of paper, pen snacks?) .

Thanks in advance!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login