fbpx

Reply: Passed exam an hour ago but now what?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed exam an hour ago but now what?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #22285

Krishna Mulani

Hi Chris,

I took the test last week on 7/8 and had the same thing. I never got an email, but I checked my PMI account and after 3 days saw the update under Dashboard. The Dashboard also showed how I did in each area when I clicked on "Exam Analysis".

Hope this helps :)
3 years 9 months ago #22281

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Awesome! Congratulations, Christian!

I totally get your initial feeling... I guess we all had a similar experience when taking the online proctored exam :D
Glad you found out yourself! When I passed mine, I didn't, so I have been waiting for one looooong day wondering whether I just dreamt about passing the exam, not having any 'proof' of the Congratulations message... and then I got the e-mail from the PMI the next day!

Gabriella
3 years 9 months ago #22279

Christopher Duncan

Christopher Duncan wrote: Hey folks,

quick question. I did the pearsonvue proctored exam at home. I hit next on the last question, it said "congrats on receiving your pmp certification" and that I'd have results in 1-2 (something - im not sure, i was in a fog).
I did the survey, the window changed, said I could exit the test, I did, and thats it. No results, no target ratings, no nothing - is that normal? Do I just wait?

Chris

Just an update - I had to login to PMI, and it showed me the option to reschedule. I clicked it to get to pearsonvue login. Then it said i could check my scores. all AT except closing which was TARGET
3 years 9 months ago #22277

Christopher Duncan

Hey folks,

quick question. I did the pearsonvue proctored exam at home. I hit next on the last question, it said "congrats on receiving your pmp certification" and that I'd have results in 1-2 (something - im not sure, i was in a fog).
I did the survey, the window changed, said I could exit the test, I did, and thats it. No results, no target ratings, no nothing - is that normal? Do I just wait?

Chris

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login