fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed exam an hour ago but now what?

Passed exam an hour ago but now what? 3 years 9 months ago #22277

• Christopher Duncan
  • Christopher Duncan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey folks,

quick question. I did the pearsonvue proctored exam at home. I hit next on the last question, it said "congrats on receiving your pmp certification" and that I'd have results in 1-2 (something - im not sure, i was in a fog).
I did the survey, the window changed, said I could exit the test, I did, and thats it. No results, no target ratings, no nothing - is that normal? Do I just wait?

Chris

Passed exam an hour ago but now what? 3 years 9 months ago #22279

• Christopher Duncan
  • Christopher Duncan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Christopher Duncan wrote: Hey folks,

quick question. I did the pearsonvue proctored exam at home. I hit next on the last question, it said "congrats on receiving your pmp certification" and that I'd have results in 1-2 (something - im not sure, i was in a fog).
I did the survey, the window changed, said I could exit the test, I did, and thats it. No results, no target ratings, no nothing - is that normal? Do I just wait?

Chris

Just an update - I had to login to PMI, and it showed me the option to reschedule. I clicked it to get to pearsonvue login. Then it said i could check my scores. all AT except closing which was TARGET

Passed exam an hour ago but now what? 3 years 9 months ago #22281

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Awesome! Congratulations, Christian!

I totally get your initial feeling... I guess we all had a similar experience when taking the online proctored exam :D
Glad you found out yourself! When I passed mine, I didn't, so I have been waiting for one looooong day wondering whether I just dreamt about passing the exam, not having any 'proof' of the Congratulations message... and then I got the e-mail from the PMI the next day!

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator

Passed exam an hour ago but now what? 3 years 9 months ago #22285

• Krishna Mulani
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Chris,

I took the test last week on 7/8 and had the same thing. I never got an email, but I checked my PMI account and after 3 days saw the update under Dashboard. The Dashboard also showed how I did in each area when I clicked on "Exam Analysis".

Hope this helps :)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login