fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Online exam today

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Online exam today

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21905

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations on your exam success!
3 years 9 months ago #21828

Irena Tancheva

Dear Community,

I am so happy to share with you that today I passed on my first try with 5 ATs :)

1. Preparation - I read PMBOK Guide 3 times, and Rita's book also 3 times, and the Agile part of PMBOK once. I preferred PMBOK Guide, for me it is better structured and it actually helped me more. In Rita's book what I liked was the explanation of the different kinds of contracts under Procurement, the Quality part - the example diagrams, and the Resource part - the 4 motivation theories.
2. Tests - all 7 PrepCast tests - once, average around 85% (one of the tests at 94%), tried also the ITTOs in learning mode. Additionally I took a number of free tests here and there, but PrepCast tests actually played the key role in my preparation. I remember I was stressed of the rush to complete the tests in 4 hours, and I was thinking that it would be better if there was a possibility to stop the timer. Now, looking back, actually this test rush prepared me for the actual exam and on the exam I was not that stressed :)

Wish you luck and hope you will find some useful info to use.
Just do it :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login