fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Online exam today

Passed PMP Online exam today 3 years 10 months ago #21828

• Irena Tancheva
  • Irena Tancheva's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Dear Community,

I am so happy to share with you that today I passed on my first try with 5 ATs :)

1. Preparation - I read PMBOK Guide 3 times, and Rita's book also 3 times, and the Agile part of PMBOK once. I preferred PMBOK Guide, for me it is better structured and it actually helped me more. In Rita's book what I liked was the explanation of the different kinds of contracts under Procurement, the Quality part - the example diagrams, and the Resource part - the 4 motivation theories.
2. Tests - all 7 PrepCast tests - once, average around 85% (one of the tests at 94%), tried also the ITTOs in learning mode. Additionally I took a number of free tests here and there, but PrepCast tests actually played the key role in my preparation. I remember I was stressed of the rush to complete the tests in 4 hours, and I was thinking that it would be better if there was a possibility to stop the timer. Now, looking back, actually this test rush prepared me for the actual exam and on the exam I was not that stressed :)

Wish you luck and hope you will find some useful info to use.
Just do it :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tran Hao, James Clary, Rahul Kumar
Last edit: by Irena Tancheva.

Passed PMP Online exam today 3 years 10 months ago #21905

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations on your exam success!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login