fbpx

Reply: Passed Exam June 15 - Online Proctored PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed Exam June 15 - Online Proctored PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22215

Jim McDaniel

Jessica,

Thank you for this review and congratulations on passing!

I'm in my first week of studies and video presentations, you mentioned taking all the Chapter Assessments, where are these found?

Much appreciated,

Jim
3 years 8 months ago #22181

Ken Rsh

Jessica, thanks for sharing. What were you scoring on your simulation exams?
3 years 8 months ago #22041

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Berta,

the notes in the whiteboard stay there after the break, so you will have them available in the second part as well.

I don't think there is a way you can resize the window, because the OnVUE program - once launched - goes full screen, and it 'takes control' of your computer, so no other applications are allowed to be running during the exam. I cannot remember whether the whiteboard can be resized, but it will remain on top of the OnVUE program: it is not possible to have some kind of split view to keep the exam on one side and the whiteboard on the other side of the screen.

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22030

Maged VF Hassanain

I have some questions about the electronic whiteboard:
- The notes taken in the whiteboard in the first part of the test before the break can still be used in the second part or one needs to write them again?
- I usually like to re-size the windows of the different applications that I use so I can see 2 applications (from two different windows) at the same time, and it avoids that I need to swap from one to the other. You get much more in one look. - Any idea is this is possible?

Thanks
Berta
3 years 9 months ago #21982

Elena Mekhanoshina

Thank you Jessica! Many useful insights that you have shared.

The link to the whiteboard practice is great - it indeed is the same kind of a whiteboard as you get on the exam. I wish I had found such a resource before my exam so that I could have practiced with it. Thank you so much for sharing it! I'm certain this resource is extremely useful for PMP aspirants!
3 years 9 months ago #21932

Anonymous

's Avatar

I did not. There is a short one in the Andy Crowe book, but I watched the Agile videos from the Prep Cast.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login