fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Proctor on 1st attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Proctor on 1st attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21781

Elizabeth Harrin

That's such great news! Congratulations.
3 years 10 months ago #21739

CDT

's Avatar

Just passed the PMP test via proctored!!! Super happy with the results!!
Bottom line: believe you can do it and practice practice practice. You will get there :)

Sharing my lessons learned as reading other people’s stories helped me during my studies:
- Did a 35 hour PMP prep course at University of Toronto (I’m in Canada, but they also have the online option). It really helped me understand all the concepts.
- after every class, I’d do ~ 100 tests on that topic to make sure the concept sticks. Lol
- After all classes and reviews, I did my first mock test (using UoT’s system) and was scoring ~ 70%.
- Then 2 months ago decided that I needed more tests to practice, so bought the Prepcast simulator. I can definitely say: I’d not have passed the exam if it weren’t for Prepcast. Such a good tool!
My Prepcast results started at 75% and went up to 82% yesterday.
The questions on the exam are really similar to Prepcast and after each Full test I performed a FULL review and really understood the reasoning behind all of them.

I’d say that most of my questions on the exam today were related to “submit a change request” or “lessons learned” Lol.
- so lots and lots of situational questions.

So I studied from Feb til now (June 15) and passed today with “above target”!

Thank you Prepcast for all the help!!!! Couldn’t have done it without Prepcast.

If anyone has any questions on the exam or the Proctor mode, I’ll be happy to help.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login