fbpx

Reply: Passed Proctored PMP Exam Today

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed Proctored PMP Exam Today

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21744

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Ian,
Is there an automatic timer for the exam parts (first half, second half) ? Or the examinee will determine when to finish the first half and take a break?
Thanks.
3 years 9 months ago #21719

Minu Bhatt

Hi Chris, I passed the PMP exam online on 8th June 2020. I still haven't received the email confirmation from PMP. I can see the results on Pearson Vue website but nothing on the registry or officially from PMI. Do let us know when you receive that email. I read somewhere that it might take upto 2 weeks. Thanks!
3 years 9 months ago #21688

Ian Earle

Deepan,
You get 4 hours total... whatever you use for the first half you lose for the second half. Earbuds and headphones not allowed. Also the room your in must be silent. No paper allowed, must use whiteboard.
3 years 9 months ago #21685

Kyle Kilbride

If you log into Pearson Vue you should be able to see them. On the right hand side there's "My Account", click "View Score Reports".
3 years 9 months ago #21683

Deepan Shanmugam

Hi Chris,

Congratulations for passing the PMP certification, I am planning to take up the exam in 10 days. I have few questions on the proctored exam.

1. How long you took to complete the first part of the exam and the second part as well?
2. Are they providing earbuds for noise cancellation around?
3. Are we they providing workout sheet for math calculation or we need to use the whiteboard from the system itself?
3 years 9 months ago #21681

Christopher Murray

Hey everyone! Happy to share that I cleared the exam today, and will be sharing my lessons learned shortly. But first I have a question: did anyone that recently cleared the proctored exam receive their results (AT, T, BT) after submitting? I just received the "congratulations" message, took the survey, and the window closed. Also, curious about how long before you received any email confirmation that you've passed?

I'll be doing my write-up of my experiences shortly after I get these issues cleared up. Cheers!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login