fbpx

Reply: I pass PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I pass PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21506

Shareef Ahmed Ekram Reda

please all of I need before start to study be sure PMI they are just exam our knowledge. not for challenge us .

I am sure from this information ,jest focus for ITTOs from plan the 10 knowledge areas then be sure all of single data you will use it in all 39 process .

I study PMP exam with Cornelius Fichtner and solve the all exam 2 times with PM training (the program not book because you have a lot of option ) .

all project manager should be belief that you can easily pass the exam. Thank you for trusting to asked me .
3 years 9 months ago #21464

Pierre Paris

Congrats Shareef.
can you please share you experience with the exam questions? How was the exam, was it harder then the simulator ? What percentage of exam questions were harder then simulator , what percentage was easier and what percentage was similar? what knowledge are you had the most questions from? what was your percentage during simulator test?

sorry for asking so many question but it will definitely help others....
3 years 9 months ago #21461

Shareef Ahmed Ekram Reda

Thank you for PMP prep team , I pass the exam from first time . I just study all marital with solve all exam with read all qustion with answers even though the right. With 2 month hard work % 100 you will pass.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login