fbpx

Reply: Passed exam :)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed exam :)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #21229

Tatjana

Hi Deepan,

thank you :)
After the 90 'question the request to start a break appear automatically - so its not time specific. Before you start the break
you can read your marked answeres again an then you can take the break.
But, you don´t have to take the hole 10 Minutes - I only took a break for 5 Minutes, there is a button to stop.
3 years 11 months ago #21228

Deepan Shanmugam

Hi Tatjana, Congratulations on passing your PMP exam. I have a question on the break after you complete 90 questions. Is the break mandatory or can i use the 10 minutes break to review my first set of questions. Is the break question specific or time specific eg: is it after you complete question no. 90 or after 120 minutes.
3 years 11 months ago #21219

Tatjana

I have passed the exam 2 days ago (and I am realy happy and proud :) ) and here are my learning methods:
I read Rita once and took also the exam - the results were between 50%-70% . Therefore I read some chapter again until i reached the 80 %.
Then i read PMBOK - but that was so hard to remember - so I didn´t read it but i used it as a reference.
I also watched some youtube videos from praizion - i found them very helpfull in some topics.
I purchased the PM Prepcast & PMP Exam Simulator and start to take the learning tests and after that also all 7 200 exam tests. In general,
prepcast and the questions from oliver lehmann were a very good preparation.
My results before taking the exam were:
PMP Exam 1 82%
PMP Exam 2 83%
PMP Exam 3 86%
PMP Exam 4 78%
PMP Exam 5 84%
PMP Exam 6 82%
PMP Exam 7 86%
PMP Exam 8 (ITTO) 58.1%
But now - after the exam i would say, that the questions were much more difficult than in the test exams. Realy tricky questions - so you have to
decide between 2 correct answers.
The other challenge was that i am not a native speaker and the wording was very difficult to understand.
There were 1 critical Path , 1 EMV and maybe 2 ITTO - thats all. All other questions were situational.

Befor the exam you have to take some pictures of your room and also a selfy an you have to take a picutre of your Licence/Passport.
Just like everyone wrote, after the 90th question you have a break of 10 minutes. This page has appeared automatically - so you have a
change to re-read your marked answers or take a break. I took a break - because i was really very nervous and I was afraid to change the correct answers.

Finally I would like to thank the organization of prepcast and this forum here. It was a damn intense almost 4 months :D

The next exam will be a english certificate :woohoo:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login