fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed exam :)

Passed exam :) 3 years 10 months ago #21219

• Tatjana
  • Tatjana 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have passed the exam 2 days ago (and I am realy happy and proud :) ) and here are my learning methods:
I read Rita once and took also the exam - the results were between 50%-70% . Therefore I read some chapter again until i reached the 80 %.
Then i read PMBOK - but that was so hard to remember - so I didn´t read it but i used it as a reference.
I also watched some youtube videos from praizion - i found them very helpfull in some topics.
I purchased the PM Prepcast & PMP Exam Simulator and start to take the learning tests and after that also all 7 200 exam tests. In general,
prepcast and the questions from oliver lehmann were a very good preparation.
My results before taking the exam were:
PMP Exam 1 82%
PMP Exam 2 83%
PMP Exam 3 86%
PMP Exam 4 78%
PMP Exam 5 84%
PMP Exam 6 82%
PMP Exam 7 86%
PMP Exam 8 (ITTO) 58.1%
But now - after the exam i would say, that the questions were much more difficult than in the test exams. Realy tricky questions - so you have to
decide between 2 correct answers.
The other challenge was that i am not a native speaker and the wording was very difficult to understand.
There were 1 critical Path , 1 EMV and maybe 2 ITTO - thats all. All other questions were situational.

Befor the exam you have to take some pictures of your room and also a selfy an you have to take a picutre of your Licence/Passport.
Just like everyone wrote, after the 90th question you have a break of 10 minutes. This page has appeared automatically - so you have a
change to re-read your marked answers or take a break. I took a break - because i was really very nervous and I was afraid to change the correct answers.

Finally I would like to thank the organization of prepcast and this forum here. It was a damn intense almost 4 months :D

The next exam will be a english certificate :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shreeraj Pawar

Passed exam :) 3 years 10 months ago #21228

• Deepan Shanmugam
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Tatjana, Congratulations on passing your PMP exam. I have a question on the break after you complete 90 questions. Is the break mandatory or can i use the 10 minutes break to review my first set of questions. Is the break question specific or time specific eg: is it after you complete question no. 90 or after 120 minutes.

Passed exam :) 3 years 10 months ago #21229

• Tatjana
  • Tatjana 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Deepan,

thank you :)
After the 90 'question the request to start a break appear automatically - so its not time specific. Before you start the break
you can read your marked answeres again an then you can take the break.
But, you don´t have to take the hole 10 Minutes - I only took a break for 5 Minutes, there is a button to stop.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login