fbpx

Reply: The exam simulator is the best tool for preparation

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : The exam simulator is the best tool for preparation

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #20836

Felix Kamanga, PMP

Thank you, Nitish for sharing that experience.
The exam simulator provides clear explanations and brings you back to the PMBOK for every single question.
It is really a great tool for exam preparation.
3 years 10 months ago #20827

Nitish Kanetkar

's Avatar

Firstly I give all the credits to one of my friends for recommending me PM Prepcast. secondly, thanks to PM Prepcast for designing such an amazing simulator which provides the near to realty feel of the actual examination.
Moreover, the explanation provided for each and every question and answers helps in understanding the concept of PM. The reference (chapter and page) provided in the explanation helps to cross-refer the topic in PMBOK and helps build a strong understanding of PM. I would recommend this everyone who is preparing for the PMP exam, and I am sure that one who follows the PM Precast obediently will pass the exam in the first go. I invested nearly four months for preparation, in which the last month was entirely spent on exam simulator for practising timed quizzes and full-length exams.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login