fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: The exam simulator is the best tool for preparation

The exam simulator is the best tool for preparation 3 years 11 months ago #20827

• Nitish Kanetkar
  • Nitish Kanetkar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Firstly I give all the credits to one of my friends for recommending me PM Prepcast. secondly, thanks to PM Prepcast for designing such an amazing simulator which provides the near to realty feel of the actual examination.
Moreover, the explanation provided for each and every question and answers helps in understanding the concept of PM. The reference (chapter and page) provided in the explanation helps to cross-refer the topic in PMBOK and helps build a strong understanding of PM. I would recommend this everyone who is preparing for the PMP exam, and I am sure that one who follows the PM Precast obediently will pass the exam in the first go. I invested nearly four months for preparation, in which the last month was entirely spent on exam simulator for practising timed quizzes and full-length exams.

The exam simulator is the best tool for preparation 3 years 11 months ago #20836

• Felix Kamanga, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Thank you, Nitish for sharing that experience.
The exam simulator provides clear explanations and brings you back to the PMBOK for every single question.
It is really a great tool for exam preparation.
Felix Kamanga, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login