fbpx

Reply: Passed online proctored PMP exam on 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed online proctored PMP exam on 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22412

Anonymous

's Avatar

That's correct, Frank. Not the most user friendly tool, especially with time against you.

Cheers,
Kay
3 years 8 months ago #22411

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks, Jessica. The whiteboard was horrible. You had to draw text boxes with a mouse and then type, or so it felt because time was ticking, so I just didn't start off dumping my processes and EVM formula like I would have loved to. I only typed some EVM formulas once I got the first question on it, just like I typed a few processes once I got the first question on that too. I basically muttered the rest to myself because I got tired of the whiteboard. Muttering what I would have written down got me 2 yellow cards (soccer lingo for a warning) and a command to scan the room with the camera on my laptop. That threw me off some.
It's possible you might be able to use a stylus if your laptop has a touchscreen monitor, but please check with your exam center before doing so.
Cheers,
Kay
3 years 8 months ago #22410

Anonymous

's Avatar

No, it wasn't. Not 100% sure now, but I doubt it was. I only took a few minutes to ease myself and stretch. I was afraid I was going to start getting sleepy (I chose midnight to 4am to ensure I had a quiet house), plus I must have only answered between 90-94 questions before the break, at the 2-hours mark. I was under pressure because I was behind. It all worked out excellently at the end.
Thanks,
Kay
3 years 8 months ago #22409

Anonymous

's Avatar

I'm so sorry this is coming rather late, haven't logged in here for a while and just saw your message.
I used it to dump some processes and formula when I got the first questions where I needed them. It was rather time consuming to draw text boxes and type correctly with time ticking away and my proctor cautioning me to not mumble as I was trying to recollect what I've memorized.

Cheers,
Kay
3 years 8 months ago #22408

Anonymous

's Avatar

Not sure if I ever responded to this. Thank you, Elizabeth.
Cheers,
Kay
3 years 11 months ago #20804

Frank

's Avatar

As far as I can see on the website fromPerson view the Whiteboard is a kind of painting programm.

you can make circles, sqares and so on. Also there is a text function, which I think you can use with the keyboard...

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login